Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara Review




LANCOME Hypnose Doll Lashes

I am definitely a mascara girl and am very picky about my choices for this particular product. And though I have already pretty much found the ideal option for me - Lancome Hypnose Drama, I am still on the hunt for something maybe even better. Seemed like Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes could be the one but after finally giving it a try I figured out that it wasn't quite what I was looking for. Don’t get me wrong, the mascara is amazing – you get long separated fluffy lashes with just one layer, but for my taste it doesn’t give enough volume. Because of the formula being a bit on the dryer side you can’t create that extra volume by applying several layers of mascara - it starts to clump up. But if you prefer a more natural look, Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes is going to be just perfect for you; you will be very satisfied not only with the look but also with the overall great quality of this product!

For a more detailed review check out my video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment