Thursday, May 31, 2012

Flowers on vacation


Roberto Cavalli top, GUESS? shorts and shoes




I am back from my vacation in Cabo, it was my first time there and I just loved it! Perfect weather, turquoise ocean water and lots of pina colada's – AMAZING! It was also a great place to finally show off some hot summer trends that are still not very wearable at home and florals were perfect for the occasion!

7 For All Mankind skinnies in Kauai print,
Just Cavalli top, GUESS? shoes and handbag


Dolce & Gabbana dress, 7 For All Mankind jacket,
GUESS? shoes, Forever 21 belt
(wish I had better quality pic :-( )
My whole resort wardrobe was blooming - exotic orchids and stunning lillies blossomed on everything from pants and dresses to tops and even my swimsuit. Colorful and fun, these versatile flowery prints work awesome when space and choices are limited (considering I couldn't pack my whole closet :-). For a charming casual look pair them with denim and a flat sandal. For the evening, pick floral prints on luxurious silky fabrics in classy and elegant silhouettes and add some gold jewelry and a pair of metallic strappy sandals to elevate the look even more. A denim jacket or bright blazer will keep you warm on chilly nights and look chic and stylish at the same time.

GUESS? swimsuit and flip-flops,
H&M hat 

Pina Colada, Mojito and Jose Cuervo shot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment