Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Smooth Hold Review




I love color! I love experimenting with color not only in my wardrobe but also in my make-up. Vivid, strong make-up (done correctly of course) takes your overall look to the next level, elevates your style and brings that extra edge. And it is always good to find products you like that give you an opportunity to explore new ways, new hues and a new image. Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadows Smooth Hold fits exactly in that make-up category. Great quality, a huge assortment of shades (almost 70!) with four different finishes and a reasonable price of $18 is a very attractive eye shadow bundle that you will definitely enjoy using!

For a more detailed review watch my video!

No comments:

Post a Comment