Thursday, March 8, 2012

Like Vegas, Baby!

7 For All Mankind jacket, jeans,
Guess? top, MICHAEL Michael Kors shoes

When I visited Las Vegas for the first time I was stunned by its “boiling” life, literally boiling temperatures and lights, thousands and thousands of neon lights! They were everywhere, moving, sparkling and changing their colors. For me, they were the embodiment of fun and festivity that Vegas is known for; lots of times this is something our wardrobe lacks. That’s why I was so excited when last year the fashion world welcomed the whole neon trend. And I am even more excited that now it is stronger than ever!

It is actually difficult to name a brand or a store that doesn’t offer neon. Acid yellow, lime, pink and orange bled over from shirts and dresses on to shoes, handbags and even jewelry. Monochromatic looks or color blocking are the ways to do neon in clothing. In case you are not into too bright of an outfit go with fun neon jewelry or cool neon heels that will add some spunk to your casual ensemble.

7 For All Mankind jeans,
Marc by Marc Jacobs tank top,
Guess? shoes


I personally have always been a fan of those bright acidic shades and am really enjoying having them in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment