Thursday, March 1, 2012

Precious shoes

Cole Haan silver flats, Guess? jeans, sweater,
Marc by Marc Jacobs silver tote

Already for many years I always have at least one pair of silver shoes in my closet and probably always will. I reach out for them wanting to add some extra sheen to my look, when can’t find or simply don’t have that right pair for the outfit or heading for a walk with my dog or quick run to grocery store. And my silver shoes never let me down. Conveniently they are one of the hottest trends of this season.

BCBG Max Azria Laura wedge

Considering that metallics are neutral you can pair your silver shoes pretty much with any outfit. Color palette is not so important in this case, but make sure that styling is in the same line (even those magic things won’t work with sweats). Shine of silver will also add some festivity and visual interest even to a quite casual outfit.

BCBG Max Azria Senna sandal

Silver shoes are irreplaceable for an evening look, and can be one of the best accessories for your dress. They instantly bring out sex appeal and glamour. And don’t forget those getting ready for work; they will beautifully complete any business attire. Who said that office dress code should be boring?


MICHAEL Michael Kors shoes, handbag,
7 For All Mankind denim jacket
Guess? jeans, top

Don’t think I am being cheesy but I really can’t imagine myself without a pair of silver shoes, so versatile but stylish and edgy they are an absolute necessity in every closet.

Interesting fact.
"Silver Shoes" was selected as a Kansas Notable Book in 2010 by the Kansas Center for the Book and the State Library of Kansas.


No comments:

Post a Comment