Friday, June 29, 2012

DEAL FINDER


These last several days have been super successful for me shopping wise. Not only did I finally receive most of my orders from last week (everything is amazing, by the way!) I was also able to score a few more deals like Jason Wu Veruschka Limited Edition sunglasses for $79 (!!!), a Furla handbag for my mom for $129 and even a pair of Karen Millen shoes for $64.95 with an extra discount! 

View Deal

As you can see I am not messing around! Considering that most sales have reached their peak and that many brands are running additional promotions for this 4th of July holiday weekend this is the perfect time to fill any gaps in your wardrobe. I am still on my endless search for the perfect black blazer and a pure white handbag both of which are surprisingly rare to come across.

View Deal


Anyway, I will continue to look for those pieces this weekend and who knows maybe something else. I will definitely visit the Karen Millen store in Century City (they are running an extra 20% off already reduced prices in stores and online), BCBG Max Azria with the same extra 20% off of sale items promotion and maybe I'll take a look at Charles David shoes (30% off any regular price merchandise, extra 50% (!) of markdowns). Those guys definitely deserve a piece of your shopping cake in this sale extravaganza!


View Deal

No comments:

Post a Comment